There are many undiscovered flavors left in Iran, many of which may be new and exciting for Iranians and foreigners. Shiraz is one of the cities that has its own local cuisine. You may have tried some of these flavors before, but believe us, none of the previous experiences have reached the kitchen of a Shirazi lady, specially if fresh and local raw materials are used to prepare them. In this one-day culinary tour in Shiraz, we try to let you taste the original taste of Shirazi foods.
- Introduction to Shirazi local culinary ingredients: Flavors, Spices, Pickles and Vegetables
- Shopping Basic ingredients from a local market
- Teaching how to cook 2 Shirazi main dishes and 2 desserts
- Eating your cooked foods for lunch
- Drinking and eating your desserts
Rules and Regulations
- We choose the dishes with basic ingredients which are available in all countries. But if you like to any specific food, please let us know.
- Let us know all your information such as being vegetarian or allergic to special herbs or spices